marți, 4 august 2015

A warm message from a Friend like a drop from a Lifegiving Fount...

"Yesterday I went to Alina's Dental cabinet and I have to say this, she is an extraordinary stomatologist. I have never seen a more carring doctor, or someone to express more hope and confidence than her. She does her job with a lot of passion and I am most gratefull for that. I am gratefull also that now my dental problems are gone but above all that I am very pleased for seeing her happy and hopefull thanks to this crowdfunding process. For that, my friends, I thank you!" (Mihai Munteanu)

Second update to https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/hope-for-alina-the-battle-with-cancer-continues/x/11644336

Pentru toți îngerii și prietenii noștri o fotografie recentă cu Andi, ca un strop de binefacere din Izvorul Sf. Pantelimon de la Mănăstirea Sfânta Maria din Techirghiol, unde a slujit și se odihnește minunatul părinte Arsenie Papacioc. Dumnezeu să vă binecuvânteze pe toți!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu